The owner of the online store is the company "Virra Krystian Rybicki", contact details:
Virra Krystian Rybicki ul. Wybickiego 9; 01-345 Warsaw
I. Placing orders: 1. Orders are accepted via the website www.virra.pl, by e-mail or by phone.
2. A necessary condition for the performance of the contract is to provide a real address of residence and telephone number. In the event of suspicion of providing false data, the company reserves the right not to ship the goods.
3. After placing the order, the customer receives an e-mail that the order has been accepted for processing.
II. Order fulfillment:
1. The implementation of the accepted order begins:
in the case of orders paid by bank transfer - when the funds are credited to the Store's account,
in the case of orders sent with cash on delivery - 24 hours from the moment of placing the order
2. The order will be processed only when the goods are in stock. In the event of unavailability of some of the goods covered by the order, the customer is informed about the status of the order. He also has the option to decide on the method of its implementation (partial implementation, extension of the waiting time, cancellation of the entire order). If the payment for the purchase has already been made and the ordered goods are unavailable, the funds will be refunded.
3. The customer has the option to cancel the order in two ways:
informing the Store by phone about the willingness to cancel the order
by sending an e-mail with information about your willingness to cancel the order
4. The ordered products are delivered to the Store's customers via the DPD courier company to the address indicated in the order form.
5. We issue a receipt or a VAT invoice for each ordered product. A receipt or a VAT invoice is issued when all goods ordered by the customer are completed and ready for shipment.
6. By placing an order, the customer agrees (authorizes the Virra store) to transfer his personal data provided when placing the order to the courier through which the delivery will be carried out, within the framework necessary for the execution of the order (delivery).
III. Shipping costs
1. The shipping cost depends on the type of delivery method chosen.
IV. Delivery time
1. The basic order fulfillment time is 1 business day, the customer is informed about the change of the order completion time or the inability to complete the order by phone or by e-mail.
The parcels are delivered by the DPD courier company:
- approximate delivery time - 1 business day from the date of dispatch.
Fulfillment of the order with the method of payment by prepayment to the bank account may be extended by the time needed to enter the funds on the bank account. Usually it is an additional 1 working day.
1. All prices are given in Polish zlotys and include VAT. The price given for each product is binding at the time of placing the order by the customer.
2. The customer may choose the following forms of payment for the ordered goods: - bank transfer to the store's account;
BANK TRANSFER DETAILS:
PKO BP bank account number: 16 1020 1185 0000 4302 0294 9220
SWIFT CODE: BPKOPLPW
The bill is on the white list of taxpayers.
3. The store reserves the right to change the prices of products on offer, introduce new products to the offer, withdraw products from the offer, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns or make changes to them.
1. If, after receiving the goods, the customer finds technical defects, he may use the warranty services.
2. In the event of any mechanical damage caused during delivery, or directing a complaint to the seller, the customer should send the defective product by courier to the address - contact details given above. We do not collect parcels sent by post with our own collection at a post office.
3. The Store does not accept any parcels sent COD.
4. After accepting the complaint, the Store will send the goods of full value or another from the offer. If this is not possible, the Store will refund the money.
VII. The right to withdraw from the contract - product returns
The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller via the Store within 14 days without giving any reason.
The deadline to withdraw from the contract will expire after 14 days from the day:
On which the Consumer acquired the goods or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer came into possession of the goods.
On which the Consumer acquires the possession of the last item or on which a third party, other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer, acquires the possession of the last item in the case of a contract requiring the transfer of ownership of many items that are delivered separately.
In order for the Consumer to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, he must inform the Seller about his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or information sent by e-mail).
In order to meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for the Consumer to send information regarding the exercise of his right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
EFFECTS OF WITHDRAWING FROM THE CONTRACT
In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller returns to the Consumer all payments received from him, including the costs of delivering the goods (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed about the Consumer's decision to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract.
The reimbursement will be made by the Seller using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer agrees to a different solution, in each case the Consumer will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
The seller may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until proof of its return is provided to him, whichever occurs first.
The seller asks you to return the goods to the following address: Virra Krystian Rybicki ul. Wybickiego 9 01-345 Warszawa immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the Consumer informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the sales contract. The deadline is met if the Consumer sends back the goods before the deadline of 14 days.
The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the goods.
The consumer is only liable for a decrease in the value of the goods resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
If the goods, due to their nature, cannot be returned by regular mail, the Consumer will also have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods. The Consumer will be informed about the estimated amount of these costs by the Seller in the description of the goods in the Store or when placing the order.
If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the seller will be refunded to the bank account assigned to the Buyer's payment card.
VIII. General provisions
1. The customer is obliged to read the content of these regulations and is always bound by its provisions at the time of placing the order.
2. The sales contract is concluded between the Customer and Virra Krystian Rybicki. Consolidation, security and disclosure of essential provisions of the concluded contract takes place by printing and handing over to the customer with the shipment of the VAT invoice.
3. The contract for the sale of goods is concluded in accordance with Polish law.
4. The court competent for any disputes arising from the contract of sale is the court competent for the seat of the defendant or the court competent for the place of performance of the contract.
IX. Terms of warranty
The following products are covered by a 2-year warranty:
Virra Click - applies to metal elements, finger-pressed snap fasteners. Other elements of the Virra Click system, such as polyamide flexible bars, are not covered by the warranty.
Virra Pro: the warranty covers metal elements: head holder and drill chuck. In the event of a complaint, the armor and the flexible drive shaft are each time individually assessed before accepting the warranty claims.
Virra Fire: the warranty covers metal elements: head holder and drill chuck. In the event of a complaint, the armor and the flexible drive shaft are each time individually assessed before accepting the warranty claims.
Virra Vent: the warranty covers metal elements: head holder and drill chuck. In the event of a complaint, the armor and the flexible drive shaft are each time individually assessed before accepting the warranty claims.
The following products are covered by a 12-month warranty:
Virra DUO-CAM camera: The warranty covers faults (apart from mechanical damage) related to improper operation of lenses, fading or incorrectly displayed image on the monitor, functionality of buttons. The battery is not guaranteed.
Meter for measuring the tightness of lines: the warranty covers the correct operation of all components of the meter, correctness of the leakage measurement. Mechanical damage is not covered by the warranty.
Virra foam gun: the warranty applies to the operation of the foam gun and the tank. The warranty does not cover mechanical damage that prevents further proper use of the foam generator.
Virra heads are not covered by the warranty - they are wear parts depending on the way of use, the type of cables to be cleaned, the degree of contamination and the operator's ability to use the heads.
The warranty covering the above-mentioned items is valid only if they are properly used, in accordance with the instructions for use. Any warranty claims against damaged tools due to improper use or non-compliance with the recommendations contained in the operating manual will not be considered. User manuals are available in electronic form on the website www.virra.pl. At the customer's request, the manual can be sent in paper form.
Complaints about items damaged during operation should be reported together with the completed form available "HERE - COMPLAINT FORM" and sent with the required photos to the e-mail address: email@example.com.